Monday, December 21, 2015

Age 45 days

Age 6 weeks + 3 days.

A few of them hit halfmoon stage but, as it happens, almost no photo proving that is well focused. :)

Here is A4M33 (blue boy) showing his D shaped caudal.

So I'll just put some nice photos without pursuing for the halfmoon aspect.

Here is A4M25, a bold "red" boy that hides very well his young age.

Here is another "red" boy, being more balanced, almost round. :)

As you can see, apparently I have red boys with blue irid and red boys with green irid.

A very clean picture of A4M30, a "blue" green boy.

A4M34. I'm in love with this kind of blue, royal blue I think it is. :)

A4M19, another rather nice and round green. Or is it turquoise?

A4M17 being friendly with me.

A4M38 apparently found something.

A4M36 with a discrete butterfly pattern showing his teeth.

A4M8, a blue red fat boy.

A4M49, a green red counterpart.

Two males side by side.

No comments:

Post a Comment